Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Product photos & new pattern for Lati-Y/PukiFee sweaters

I've made some progress. Last monday I made a few more clothes, and today I took product photos of all the Lati-Y/PukiFee sized sweaters. I wanted to take photos of the MSD and YoSD sizes as well but it gets dark really fast here now so I didn't have enough light to finish (; A ;).. 

I will continue with the product photos this weekend, but I'm 1 day behind on my schedule so the re-opening of my shop might be delayed until monday. I will keep you updated about this! ~

I made some changes on the LatiY/PukiFee sweater pattern, which you can see in the last photo below. The new pattern looks much better and doesn't leave a seam in the middle of the back. This is also a real time-saver for me when making these sweaters. 
However, almost all of the sweaters (in this size) that will be released when I open the shop again are made using the old pattern.

"Behind the scenes" from when I took the product photos today. 

Pink sweater (back) = old pattern design. 
Blue w/ stars sweater (back) = new pattern design

♥ // Jorie

No comments:

Post a Comment