Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Plans + New Fabrics!

Hi everyone! ~

I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I've been very busy since we moved to a new apartment. It all went great and we're finally starting to get all things together so we can start living like normal. Meanwhile, I have been searching for some new awesome fabrics! Below you can see today's loot. I love these ones!  ~

My working desk is up but I have absolutely no place to keep all my fabrics. At the moment, all my fabrics are still packed in boxes and i'm searching like crazy for a nice drawer or cabinet to store them in. And I've got the same problem with all my dollies (T__T). 

Anyway! Despite my "fabric-storage-problem" I will start cutting fabrics next week. And hopefully I will have a smaller release at the end of this month or at the beginning of July. So stay tuned! ~

 I wish you all a happy summer!
♥ ~ Jorie


No comments:

Post a Comment